IRS Celebrates National Small Business Week with 10 Free Webinars for Entrepreneurs
With National Small Business Week in full swing, it’s a good time to remember to take advantage of the deals and opportunities available to small-business owners during this celebration of our country’s entrepreneurial backbone. While many companies are offering small-business owners discounts on products and services in honor of Small Business Week, the fun-loving bunch at the IRS is offering the gift of information to help your business prosper.
That’s right: the IRS has curated a collection of 10 free videos and webinars to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the sometimes-scary world of small-biz and self-employment taxes. I know it doesn’t sound like fun, but you know you need to brush up on some of this stuff. And you know it will benefit you and your business in the long run.
The 10 videos and webinars:
- Navigating the Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Ten Things to Ask Your Accountant – Webinar (Mar 31, 2015)
- Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported? – Webinar (Feb 11, 2015)
- Business Use of Your Home – Webinar (Sep 10, 2014)
- Depreciation Basics – Webinar (May 28, 2014)
- Avoiding the Biggest Tax Mistakes – Webinar (May 15, 2014)
- Payments to Independent Contractors – Webinar (May 13, 2014)
- Small Business Owners: Get All the Tax Benefits You Deserve – Webinar (June 18, 2013)
- Child & Day Care Provider Tax Compliance Assistance – Webinar (June 5, 2012)
- Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
You can find all of the above on this handy page:
Happy National Small Business Week!
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, Gary Vaynerchuk talks with Samsung marketing exec Grace Dolan about how human behavior has influenced their business strategy moving forward, Mark Cuban gives his thoughts on the economy as we head into a new year, and CNBC explores the reasons why Pizza Hut has fallen behind its competitors. Plus, the latest episode of Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch has some…
In this week’s business video roundup, StockX CMO Deena Bahri tells Gary Vaynerchuk how her company managed to score record sales during a pandemic, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti talks about life and leadership in a Stanford GSB View from the Top talk, and Steve Forbes advises business owners to watch out for two new taxes. Plus, the cofounders of Vineyard Vines share entrepreneurial lessons and insights, while two healthcare…
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, Brian Tracy offers advice on how to find a business mentor, Gary Vaynerchuk’s conversation with Uber’s VP of Global Marketing reveals how sometimes losing money can make your brand stronger, and CNBC explores why Under Armour is struggling to remain competitive with other big names in the sports apparel market like Nike and Adidas. Plus, the latest episode…