IRS Celebrates National Small Business Week with 10 Free Webinars for Entrepreneurs
With National Small Business Week in full swing, it’s a good time to remember to take advantage of the deals and opportunities available to small-business owners during this celebration of our country’s entrepreneurial backbone. While many companies are offering small-business owners discounts on products and services in honor of Small Business Week, the fun-loving bunch at the IRS is offering the gift of information to help your business prosper.
That’s right: the IRS has curated a collection of 10 free videos and webinars to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the sometimes-scary world of small-biz and self-employment taxes. I know it doesn’t sound like fun, but you know you need to brush up on some of this stuff. And you know it will benefit you and your business in the long run.
The 10 videos and webinars:
- Navigating the Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Ten Things to Ask Your Accountant – Webinar (Mar 31, 2015)
- Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported? – Webinar (Feb 11, 2015)
- Business Use of Your Home – Webinar (Sep 10, 2014)
- Depreciation Basics – Webinar (May 28, 2014)
- Avoiding the Biggest Tax Mistakes – Webinar (May 15, 2014)
- Payments to Independent Contractors – Webinar (May 13, 2014)
- Small Business Owners: Get All the Tax Benefits You Deserve – Webinar (June 18, 2013)
- Child & Day Care Provider Tax Compliance Assistance – Webinar (June 5, 2012)
- Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
You can find all of the above on this handy page:
Happy National Small Business Week!
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
In this week’s business video roundup, several business leaders from top companies discuss how they create and sustain an entrepreneurial culture, Alibaba’s John Caplan talks about how entrepreneurs can use technology to easily source and sell around the world, and Patrick Bet-David goes over the ins and outs of hiring an investment banker to sell your business. Plus, Brian Tracy has five body-language tips…
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, some of the top economists in the nation offer their thoughts on the future of the workplace in the U.S., Columbia Business School Professor Stephan Meier hosts a webinar exploring five key decisions business leaders will have to make regarding the future of work moving forward, and Patrick Bet-David discusses one of…
If your business is suffering from a cash-flow crunch, don’t despair. Cash-flow issues plague even the most successful businesses. Maybe your business is struggling to keep up with payroll due to slow-paying clients, or perhaps there are opportunities for growth that you can’t chase down because you don’t have the cash flow to finance them. The bottom line is that you need more consistent…