IRS Celebrates National Small Business Week with 10 Free Webinars for Entrepreneurs
With National Small Business Week in full swing, it’s a good time to remember to take advantage of the deals and opportunities available to small-business owners during this celebration of our country’s entrepreneurial backbone. While many companies are offering small-business owners discounts on products and services in honor of Small Business Week, the fun-loving bunch at the IRS is offering the gift of information to help your business prosper.
That’s right: the IRS has curated a collection of 10 free videos and webinars to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the sometimes-scary world of small-biz and self-employment taxes. I know it doesn’t sound like fun, but you know you need to brush up on some of this stuff. And you know it will benefit you and your business in the long run.
The 10 videos and webinars:
- Navigating the Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Ten Things to Ask Your Accountant – Webinar (Mar 31, 2015)
- Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported? – Webinar (Feb 11, 2015)
- Business Use of Your Home – Webinar (Sep 10, 2014)
- Depreciation Basics – Webinar (May 28, 2014)
- Avoiding the Biggest Tax Mistakes – Webinar (May 15, 2014)
- Payments to Independent Contractors – Webinar (May 13, 2014)
- Small Business Owners: Get All the Tax Benefits You Deserve – Webinar (June 18, 2013)
- Child & Day Care Provider Tax Compliance Assistance – Webinar (June 5, 2012)
- Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
You can find all of the above on this handy page:
Happy National Small Business Week!
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, Thumbtack CEO Marco Zappacosta shares the lessons he has learned about raising capital, Patrick Bet-David explains the rules to building a winning team, and bestselling business author Daniel Pink discusses two crucial factors that contribute to employee productivity and well-being. Plus, some of the nation’s top economists clash over the future of globalization and what’s next for the…
Business Video Roundup: How the Top Entrepreneurs Operate, Skills to Look for in Remote Employees & More
In this week’s business video roundup, Lioness co-founder Anna Lee talks about moving past imposter syndrome and gives advice to young entrepreneurs, Inc. reveals what to look for when hiring remote employees, and Gary Vaynerchuk talks shop with Josh York of GYMGUYZ, covering a wide range of topics, including how to separate yourself from the pack to achieve your goals. Plus, for the restaurant owners out there, Small Business Revolution…
In this week’s roundup of helpful and illuminating videos for entrepreneurs and business owners of all kinds, Evan Carmichael presents the biggest mistakes of Alibaba founder Jack Ma (and what you can learn from them), Gary Vaynerchuk and Alex Rodriguez talk about new business strategies for 2020, and Practice Makes Perfect CEO Karim Abouelnaga extols the importance of self-improvement as key driving factor in success. Plus, CNBC explores the rise…