IRS Celebrates National Small Business Week with 10 Free Webinars for Entrepreneurs
With National Small Business Week in full swing, it’s a good time to remember to take advantage of the deals and opportunities available to small-business owners during this celebration of our country’s entrepreneurial backbone. While many companies are offering small-business owners discounts on products and services in honor of Small Business Week, the fun-loving bunch at the IRS is offering the gift of information to help your business prosper.
That’s right: the IRS has curated a collection of 10 free videos and webinars to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the sometimes-scary world of small-biz and self-employment taxes. I know it doesn’t sound like fun, but you know you need to brush up on some of this stuff. And you know it will benefit you and your business in the long run.
The 10 videos and webinars:
- Navigating the Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Ten Things to Ask Your Accountant – Webinar (Mar 31, 2015)
- Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported? – Webinar (Feb 11, 2015)
- Business Use of Your Home – Webinar (Sep 10, 2014)
- Depreciation Basics – Webinar (May 28, 2014)
- Avoiding the Biggest Tax Mistakes – Webinar (May 15, 2014)
- Payments to Independent Contractors – Webinar (May 13, 2014)
- Small Business Owners: Get All the Tax Benefits You Deserve – Webinar (June 18, 2013)
- Child & Day Care Provider Tax Compliance Assistance – Webinar (June 5, 2012)
- Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
You can find all of the above on this handy page:
Happy National Small Business Week!
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
Today we’ve got another roundup of inspirational and informative videos designed to help entrepreneurs and small-business owners reach greater levels of success. Brian Tracy discusses how to hone your leadership skills, Hawke Media CEO Erik Huberman talks about the three pillars of marketing, and Sana’s Kitchen CEO Lisa Canning highlights the challenges faced by entrepreneurs who are trying to grow their business while simultaneously raising funds. Plus, learn about Steve…
Are you doing enough to generate opportunities for your business? The Ambitious Life host Greg Rollett says that most entrepreneurs are failing in this regard, so he shares a few quick tips to rectify this in our latest video roundup. Also on deck: Marie Forleo answers questions from entrepreneurs and small-business owners on her live call-in show, Brian Tracy gives advice on how to stay motivated through the thick and…
In our latest roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and small-business owners, Brian Tracy dishes out some wisdom to help you accumulate wealth, Evan Carmichael and Stephen Kelly describe the first steps you should take in starting a business (and some mistakes to avoid), and Gary Vaynerchuk reveals the secrets to his success. Plus, Babak Azad of Round Two Partners talks about how he helped fitness company Beachbody scale beyond…