IRS Celebrates National Small Business Week with 10 Free Webinars for Entrepreneurs
With National Small Business Week in full swing, it’s a good time to remember to take advantage of the deals and opportunities available to small-business owners during this celebration of our country’s entrepreneurial backbone. While many companies are offering small-business owners discounts on products and services in honor of Small Business Week, the fun-loving bunch at the IRS is offering the gift of information to help your business prosper.
That’s right: the IRS has curated a collection of 10 free videos and webinars to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the sometimes-scary world of small-biz and self-employment taxes. I know it doesn’t sound like fun, but you know you need to brush up on some of this stuff. And you know it will benefit you and your business in the long run.
The 10 videos and webinars:
- Navigating the Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Ten Things to Ask Your Accountant – Webinar (Mar 31, 2015)
- Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported? – Webinar (Feb 11, 2015)
- Business Use of Your Home – Webinar (Sep 10, 2014)
- Depreciation Basics – Webinar (May 28, 2014)
- Avoiding the Biggest Tax Mistakes – Webinar (May 15, 2014)
- Payments to Independent Contractors – Webinar (May 13, 2014)
- Small Business Owners: Get All the Tax Benefits You Deserve – Webinar (June 18, 2013)
- Child & Day Care Provider Tax Compliance Assistance – Webinar (June 5, 2012)
- Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
You can find all of the above on this handy page:
Happy National Small Business Week!
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
In our latest business video roundup, Sunny Lenarduzzi offers a quick walk-through for creating a tight, effective business plan, Patrick Bet-David discusses how to craft a successful marketing campaign using real-world examples from companies that broke through, and CNBC explores how AutoZone is still managing to thrive when so many other brick-and-mortar retailers are having a rough time in this new Amazon world. Plus, Bombas co-founder and CEO David Heath…
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, Brian Tracy shares 10 tips for increasing your profits and sales, Flower Flash NYC founder Lewis Miller details his journey as an entrepreneur, and CNBC explores the rise and fall of one of the most successful clothing brands of the 2000s—American Apparel. Plus, Evan Carmichael has put together the top 10 rules for success from the 2020…
In our latest business video roundup, Patrick Bet-David goes over 10 situations every entrepreneur will face, Method co-founder Adam Lowry extolls the power of perseverance, and CNBC explores Wendy’s recent play to steal some market share from Burger King and McDonald’s. Plus, Marie Forleo and Brian Tracy each have illuminating videos with simple, research-based tactics to help you achieve your goals. Even if you’ve already failed your New Year’s resolutions,…