IRS Celebrates National Small Business Week with 10 Free Webinars for Entrepreneurs
With National Small Business Week in full swing, it’s a good time to remember to take advantage of the deals and opportunities available to small-business owners during this celebration of our country’s entrepreneurial backbone. While many companies are offering small-business owners discounts on products and services in honor of Small Business Week, the fun-loving bunch at the IRS is offering the gift of information to help your business prosper.
That’s right: the IRS has curated a collection of 10 free videos and webinars to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the sometimes-scary world of small-biz and self-employment taxes. I know it doesn’t sound like fun, but you know you need to brush up on some of this stuff. And you know it will benefit you and your business in the long run.
The 10 videos and webinars:
- Navigating the Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Ten Things to Ask Your Accountant – Webinar (Mar 31, 2015)
- Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported? – Webinar (Feb 11, 2015)
- Business Use of Your Home – Webinar (Sep 10, 2014)
- Depreciation Basics – Webinar (May 28, 2014)
- Avoiding the Biggest Tax Mistakes – Webinar (May 15, 2014)
- Payments to Independent Contractors – Webinar (May 13, 2014)
- Small Business Owners: Get All the Tax Benefits You Deserve – Webinar (June 18, 2013)
- Child & Day Care Provider Tax Compliance Assistance – Webinar (June 5, 2012)
- Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
You can find all of the above on this handy page:
Happy National Small Business Week!
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
In this week’s business video roundup, Gary Vaynerchuk speaks with Tilman Fertitta, the owner of both Landry’s and the Houston Rockets. Together they discuss Fertitta’s new book (Shut Up and Listen! Hard Business Truths That Will Help You Succeed) and dive into other topics surrounding entrepreneurship, including the hospitality business. Other videos on deck: Grant Cardone’s top 10 rules of success, how Ugg founder Brian Smith turned a fledgling California…
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, the CEO of Farmgirl Flowers reveals how transparency saved her business, Patrick Bet-David discusses why so many business plans fail, and Gary Vaynerchuk talks with Marie Forleo about building a business and a life that you love. Plus, a few tips on writing more effective emails from Steve Jobs and an in-depth exploration of why Dunkin’ Donuts…
In this week’s business video roundup, Gary Vaynerchuk discusses the business strategies you should be focusing on for the rest of the year in a mammoth 70-minute speech, Brian Tracy offers up six tips for new entrepreneurs, and CNBC explores why Canada’s fast-food giant Tim Hortons has failed to catch on in the United States. Plus, a few things business owners can learn from Jeff Bezos and the strategies he…