IRS Celebrates National Small Business Week with 10 Free Webinars for Entrepreneurs
With National Small Business Week in full swing, it’s a good time to remember to take advantage of the deals and opportunities available to small-business owners during this celebration of our country’s entrepreneurial backbone. While many companies are offering small-business owners discounts on products and services in honor of Small Business Week, the fun-loving bunch at the IRS is offering the gift of information to help your business prosper.
That’s right: the IRS has curated a collection of 10 free videos and webinars to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the sometimes-scary world of small-biz and self-employment taxes. I know it doesn’t sound like fun, but you know you need to brush up on some of this stuff. And you know it will benefit you and your business in the long run.
The 10 videos and webinars:
- Navigating the Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Ten Things to Ask Your Accountant – Webinar (Mar 31, 2015)
- Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported? – Webinar (Feb 11, 2015)
- Business Use of Your Home – Webinar (Sep 10, 2014)
- Depreciation Basics – Webinar (May 28, 2014)
- Avoiding the Biggest Tax Mistakes – Webinar (May 15, 2014)
- Payments to Independent Contractors – Webinar (May 13, 2014)
- Small Business Owners: Get All the Tax Benefits You Deserve – Webinar (June 18, 2013)
- Child & Day Care Provider Tax Compliance Assistance – Webinar (June 5, 2012)
- Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
You can find all of the above on this handy page:
Happy National Small Business Week!
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
In this week’s business video roundup, HR leaders from various major companies like IBM talk about how to transform employee experience in ways that benefit everyone, Warren Buffett recommends five books that every entrepreneur should read, and several industry leaders share their thoughts on what’s in store for the rest of 2021 on Marketing for the Now with Gary Vaynerchuk. Plus, Gary Shilling reveals his…
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, the former vice chairman of General Electric discusses the leadership lessons he’s learned throughout his illustrious career, the co-founders of Fairygodboss reveal how they keep their remote team connected and productive, and Shark Tank’s Daymond John shares four excellent tips for business success at any level. Plus, Allianz chief economic advisor Mohamed El-Erian…
In this week’s business video roundup, one of Portland’s oldest companies reminds us why customer service will always be one of the biggest keys to success, bestselling author Frank Rose explains why narrative thinking is essential in business marketing today, and Gary Vaynerchuk reveals what he would do if he owned your business (kind of). Plus, Mark Cuban gives a few tips on growing…