IRS Celebrates National Small Business Week with 10 Free Webinars for Entrepreneurs
With National Small Business Week in full swing, it’s a good time to remember to take advantage of the deals and opportunities available to small-business owners during this celebration of our country’s entrepreneurial backbone. While many companies are offering small-business owners discounts on products and services in honor of Small Business Week, the fun-loving bunch at the IRS is offering the gift of information to help your business prosper.
That’s right: the IRS has curated a collection of 10 free videos and webinars to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the sometimes-scary world of small-biz and self-employment taxes. I know it doesn’t sound like fun, but you know you need to brush up on some of this stuff. And you know it will benefit you and your business in the long run.
The 10 videos and webinars:
- Navigating the Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Ten Things to Ask Your Accountant – Webinar (Mar 31, 2015)
- Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported? – Webinar (Feb 11, 2015)
- Business Use of Your Home – Webinar (Sep 10, 2014)
- Depreciation Basics – Webinar (May 28, 2014)
- Avoiding the Biggest Tax Mistakes – Webinar (May 15, 2014)
- Payments to Independent Contractors – Webinar (May 13, 2014)
- Small Business Owners: Get All the Tax Benefits You Deserve – Webinar (June 18, 2013)
- Child & Day Care Provider Tax Compliance Assistance – Webinar (June 5, 2012)
- Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
You can find all of the above on this handy page:
Happy National Small Business Week!
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, Gary Vaynerchuk talks business with Tom Bilyeu, co-founder of Quest Nutrition and CEO of Impact Theory, and Marie Forleo talks marketing with Seth Godin, former dot-com business exec and bestselling author. Then Evan Carmichael shares six pieces of life-changing advice from Warren Buffett, Stanford GSB professor Huggy Rao discusses what employees really want, and PuroClean CEO Mark Davis…
Are you a boss or a leader? That’s one of the questions explored in this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, and finding out the answer to that question could help you become a better manager and business owner overall. Also on deck: Marie Forleo drops four customer-service tips that will make your business stand out, Clear Automation CEO John Deblasio talks about the importance of…
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, Lululemon founder Chip Wilson shares insights and business stories, Evan Carmichael lays out six skills that can help you to achieve success, and Horizon Pharma CEO Tim Walbert extols the virtues of having a diverse mindset. Plus, Brian Tracy shares four tips for building an international brand and world-famous pastry chef Dominique Ansel talks about how he comes…