8 Great Reasons to Sell Your Accounts Receivable (Invoice Factoring)
We have discussed invoice factoring from several angles on this blog. We have explained the basics of invoice factoring and how it can help businesses grow, talked about the benefits of factoring for improving business cash flow, and outlined the history of invoice factoring and its growth in the 21st century. Recently, we even offered up 6 reasons to choose invoice factoring over a traditional bank loan. Well, sometimes infographics can be incredibly helpful to understanding, so click here to see one from CBAC that offers eight great reasons to sell your accounts receivable (invoice factoring).
The eight great reasons in a nutshell:
- Invoice factoring allows you to get cash quickly, resulting in immediate cash flow.
- Your business will not incur debt that must be repaid.
- With sufficient cash flow via invoice factoring, your business will be able to grow faster.
- You will save lots of time not having to track down late payments from clients.
- You will save money because you won’t need an in-house accounts receivable person.
- Invoice factoring will allow you to pay bills on time, strengthening your reputation.
- Invoice factoring protects you from bad debt.
- Invoice factoring allows you to maintain strong customer relationships.
For more info about invoice factoring, see our blog posts:
- What Is Invoice Factoring? (And How Factoring Can Help Your Business Grow)
- 5 Reasons to Use Invoice Factoring to Supercharge Your Business Cash Flow
- The History of Invoice Factoring (And Factoring’s Growth in the 21st Century)
- Invoice Factoring vs. Bank Loans: 6 Reasons to Choose Factoring for Your Business
American Commercial Capital, LLC, has provided invoice-factoring services to Houston-area small businesses since 2003. We also provide factoring services to businesses in San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, and other nearby cities in Texas.
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
In this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners, LegalZoom shows you how to start an LLC in Texas (along with some quick tips!), Gary Vaynerchuk drops some great advice on overcoming fear and letting employees help you take your hands off the wheel, and celebrity chef/restaurateur Emeril Lagasse reveals how prioritizing people allowed him to grow his business empire.…
If you are a Houston-based entrepreneur who has been searching for ways to improve your business cash flow and get the capital you need to grow, chances are you’ve come across a dozen Houston factoring companies who all claim to be the answer to all your problems. Invoice factoring, to put it simply, is when a business sells its accounts receivable (invoices) to…
Some people believe email marketing is dead, but Marie Forleo knows that’s not true. “I can’t believe it,” she says, “because it’s the one area that makes you the most money if you do it right.” In addition to Forleo’s advice on email marketing, this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners includes Gary Vaynerchuk on the changing perception of…