8 Great Reasons to Sell Your Accounts Receivable (Invoice Factoring)
We have discussed invoice factoring from several angles on this blog. We have explained the basics of invoice factoring and how it can help businesses grow, talked about the benefits of factoring for improving business cash flow, and outlined the history of invoice factoring and its growth in the 21st century. Recently, we even offered up 6 reasons to choose invoice factoring over a traditional bank loan. Well, sometimes infographics can be incredibly helpful to understanding, so click here to see one from CBAC that offers eight great reasons to sell your accounts receivable (invoice factoring).
The eight great reasons in a nutshell:
- Invoice factoring allows you to get cash quickly, resulting in immediate cash flow.
- Your business will not incur debt that must be repaid.
- With sufficient cash flow via invoice factoring, your business will be able to grow faster.
- You will save lots of time not having to track down late payments from clients.
- You will save money because you won’t need an in-house accounts receivable person.
- Invoice factoring will allow you to pay bills on time, strengthening your reputation.
- Invoice factoring protects you from bad debt.
- Invoice factoring allows you to maintain strong customer relationships.
Click here to see the full infographic from CBAC and visual.ly.
For more info about invoice factoring, see our blog posts:
- What Is Invoice Factoring? (And How Factoring Can Help Your Business Grow)
- 5 Reasons to Use Invoice Factoring to Supercharge Your Business Cash Flow
- The History of Invoice Factoring (And Factoring’s Growth in the 21st Century)
- Invoice Factoring vs. Bank Loans: 6 Reasons to Choose Factoring for Your Business
American Commercial Capital, LLC, has provided invoice-factoring services to Houston-area small businesses since 2003. We also provide factoring services to businesses in San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, and other nearby cities in Texas.
If you want to learn more about how invoice factoring can help your business, give us a call at 713-227-3863, contact us here, or fill out our form for a free, no-obligation quote.
READ MORE FROM AMERICAN COMMERCIAL CAPITAL
Houston Factoring Companies: Why Choose American Commercial Capital for Invoice Factoring?
Image: SeanPavonePhoto / Envato Elements
If you are a Houston-based entrepreneur who has been searching for ways to improve your business cash flow and get the capital you need to grow, chances are you’ve come across a dozen Houston factoring companies who all claim to be the answer to all your problems. Invoice factoring is when a business sells its accounts receivable (invoices) to a third-party company at…
Business Video Roundup: Future of Retail, Responding to Negative Reviews & More on A.I.
Image: djile / Envato Elements
How should you respond to negative reviews of your business? What’s on the horizon for the retail industry in this climate of economic uncertainty? Is artificial intelligence coming for your industry? These are just a few of the questions tackled in this week’s roundup of great videos for entrepreneurs and business owners. Things kick off with Harvard Business School lecturer Hise Gibson making…
Business Video Roundup: Strong Foundations, Second-Chance Employment & Succession
Image: drazenphoto / Envato Elements
In this week’s business video roundup, two Wharton professors highlight business lessons from HBO’s hit show Succession (whose series finale airs this Sunday!), the CEOs of Lafayette Square and Verizon make the case for second-chance employment (and how your business can get involved), and Gary Vaynerchuk talks about how to build a strong business foundation (hint: don’t chase trends in areas you’re not…